HONOR With Class
Helping Others Navigate through Opposition Respectfully & With Class
Honor is a community behavioral health agency that’s mission is helping others navigate through opposition respectfully & with class, changing one life at a time
Community and office based individualized, family, and group therapy for adults and youth.
School based counseling for children and adolescents.
Case management services for adults and youth with mental health or substance abuse issues.
Youth crisis intervention services.
Social service training
Our Values are to make a positive IMPACT in our different communities through the following:
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Memorable: Making positive impressions in our person served lives.
- Positive: Positive attitudes.
- Accessible: Accessible to our clients
- Compassionate: Compassionate about helping others
- Train: Train staff and stake holders to be effective in whatever job capacity that they perform.
We're Accredited !
Honor With Class is a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization. Our programs are accredited through the CARF International Organization. CARF upholds high standards for quality of care for mental health and substance abuse services.
We're Certified Too !
The mission of the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) is to provide statewide leadership of a high-quality mental health and addiction prevention, treatment and recovery system that is effective and valued by all Ohioans.